Should I attend the Discovery Day?
A couple of points about the Discovery Day:
- There are only 6 places available.
- Due to the personal nature of the day, we can only allow 6 people to attend.
- You should only really attend a Discovery Day if you’re reasonably sure that you’re ready to commit to buying a licence of Expert Apps assuming that on the day you like what you see.
- You must attend if you want to be considered as one of the people we are going to work invite to licence our apps.
Why a Discovery Day?
Rather than spending hours on the phone with each individual who’s interested, We run the Discovery Day! Our CEO and MD will take a few hours out of their calendar and explain everything to a small group of people all at once.
What can I expect from the Discovery Day
At Expert Apps, we fully understand that getting involved in a new exciting app opportunity is a decision that should not be taken lightly.
We are committed in supporting you to make the right choice, be that joining us or not. We are going to be entering into a long term relationship so it is important that we can work together to achieve business success. Therefore we believe it is vital that you spend time with us to fully understand our proposition before making the decision to join us.
We wish to furnish you with all the information you require before you enrol.
In order to facilitate this, we ask all prospective licence holders to join us at our head offices on the famous technology park in Liverpool, the place we call the Palo Alto of Liverpool. There you will meet our CEO, Darren Galvin, and M.D Danny Webster, who will share some business insights.
Here are just some of the things Expert Apps cover on the day
- Expert Apps History
- What’s do you receive for your licence fee
- The Expert Apps Licence Holder Network
- Plans for growth
- Find out about awards Expert Apps may have received
- The support Expert Apps will provide to make your business a success
- How to market and develop your app successfully
- The opportunity in more detail.
- identify the transferable skills that you can bring to your own app licenced by Expert Apps
- Explain the strategy
- Overview of finance options
- A detailed discussion of the industry and the problems we can solve.
- A question and answer session
This list is not exhaustive, so if there is something that we haven’t covered above, please feel free to ask. We operate on a very open basis.
We cannot wait to open the doors and show you what is going on within the walls of Expert Apps. Technology is evolving and apps are a huge part of that.
How should you prepare to get the most out of it?
The discovery day is an essential step towards your app licencing journey, here are some tips to get you prepared.
- Spend some time evaluating your goals, interests, strengths and weaknesses, as one person’s strength will complement another’s a weakness.
- Expert Apps is always producing content, check out the blogs, press releases, articles and the founder’s social networks. You can find them all here.
- Go prepared with questions, we always recommend this as on the day you will take in so much amazing content we would hate for you not to have the answers you need to help you to make an informed decision.
- Have a full understanding of your financial situation before you attend, as there is a financial commitment.
- Identify what time you have available to commit, as licencing an app from expert apps is much less than that or running a franchise for example, but none the less it would help you in making an informed decision if you know what time you have available.
And at the end of the day on an Expert Apps Discovery Day, you will have the opportunity to have a one to one so you are able to ask us any questions personal to you about the opportunity in private and to discuss your next steps.
It’s free to attend?
YES! However, to ensure the 6 places aren’t wasted (therefore denying serious candidates the opportunity) there is a commitment of £16.22 which will be donated to charity.
Our commitment to you is, that when you attend the discovery day there is no obligation what so ever for you to proceed with an app licence.
To reserve your place at the next discovery day, click the link below to pay.
If you have any further questions before committing to attend the Discovery Day, please email Jordan on Jordanb@expertapps.online or call him on 07985 385002
Remember, there are only 6 spaces available on the Discovery Day.
Once they have been snapped up, this opportunity will disappear.